Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here is the link to video of our Hospital Room. No sound, but gives you and idea of where we will be bunking for the next month...the blue bench is my pull out bed...yay. Scott is quite happy that he has sole control of the tv remote and can surf the net on the TV from his bed:) Will keep you all posted - Betty

Lots of tests, getting one unit of blood already.  Excellent news, my ferritin is at 2200 which is still high, but it was 2800 Tuesday last week and I got two units of blood on Friday.  Those two units should have put my ferritin between 3200 and 3300.  So to be at 2200 this Wednesday means my chelation drug is working and I should be able to get my iron down to an acceptable level before the transplant.- Scott

Hosptial Room at Northwestern





2 comments:

  1. hi guys, i took the virtual tour of your room. lovely. at least you have big windows with pretty nice views. hopefully, the time will be short. kick those blasts and show them you mean business.
    prayers and love being sent your way. :)
    love ya, candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scott & Betty,

    Your room looks pretty nice, thanks for the tour. I could hear sound when you opened and closed doors. I am very impressed by your blog site, great job. Stay strong, stay optimistic, and keep your sense of humor.

    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete