Tuesday, February 14, 2012



Hmmpf!  


They are moving us and I'm not happy about it. I know they can't help it, but just when I felt like I was getting into a routine and remembering the nurses names! We are going upstairs to the 16th floor to make room on this floor for someone who is getting their stem cell transplant. This floor has the air filtration and vaccum sealed door system, but not the 16th where they are sending us. Normally Scott is the one that is not ok with change, but I am really not happy about this.


I told Scott he needs to wear a mask on the 16th floor to avoid dirty looks from me. We will post the room number when we get it..late tonight.


I'm not happy.
 Room 1676

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scott! Just wanted to let you know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers. Briefing definitely is not the same without your quick wit and sarcasm. Stay positive, we are all behind you. Take care, Jen

    ReplyDelete