Thursday, February 23, 2012

The man of the hour....

.


That would be AM. Another fever last night around the same time, but his time not so high, 103.4. Came down quickly enought with tylenol, and the nurse gave me a lesson on how to use the machine and take his temp so I could play nurse. That sounded so fun when I was 6.

Yesterday was full of grace. We received ashes from the chaplain, and my co-worker and friend, Mary R, went out to the Shrine in Champion and lit a candle for Scott and two other patients down here that I provided her names. What an amazing gift from a thoughtful woman.

When I tell people I am from Green Bay, several have asked me about that Shrine.People from all over the world.  I did not know about it, but Mary and I had spoken of it before I left as her sister and brother in law are the caretakers of it.  What a coincdence. Everything for a reason, and people are brought into each others lives not by chance.

If you have not heard of he shrine, here is a link. Very interesting and powerful.



http://shrineofourladyofgoodhelp.com/


I'm sure scott will post more later, right now he is just enjoying waking up and feeling OK.

Betty.

No comments:

Post a Comment