Monday, February 27, 2012

No medical news yet...but ...THE MAIL CAME!! THE MAIL CAME!!!



You have no idea how much we appreciate the cards and letters. Scott reads them and I turn into Carol (crying) - which to those of you that know me might find it hard to imagine!

Now I can honestly understand how the troops feel when they get mail, or even a prisoner in jail, or kid at camp. Computers and email are fine, but there is something about an honest to goodness real card that really hits home....

Thank you again to all of you for your support, will put something out as soon as we hear from the doctors....

Betty.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Betty and Scott;
    I'm thinking about you both and hoping for good news on the biopsy results.

    BTW, I love that picture on the home page of you two. Scott it's always a marvelous night for a moon dance. Is that a Van M tee?

    My thoughts and prayers are with you everyday!

    Love and hugs ~ Sharon Kinney

    ReplyDelete