Monday, February 27, 2012

Good Morning.  Just saw the doctors, no real news.  The took me off of an IV antifungal two days ago and put me back on the pill I had been on and today they are switching back because my liver enzymes are climbing slightly.  Still waiting on the marrow biopsy results.  They can then talk over what the next step(s) will be.  I REALLY don't want to put my body through anymore chemo than I have to.  The big question is how bad will my marrow be due to the fact it was bad from MDS and even if they killed off enough leukemia, how far will it come back?  
God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment