Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today is the last day of chemo, once the bag runs out I will get rid of the IV fluids and Dilbert will be set aside.  I can't wait to be able to sleep and move untethered. How do people in the hospital ever get well?  Talk about interrupted sleep.  I told Betty when we get home she shouldn't be surprised if I sit up in bed and hold my arms out for vitals.  So my immune system is just about gone, I have to wear a mask walking the halls and riding the bike.  I still feel good with no complaints.  Most importantly, tonight, bye bye IV!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless,
Scott

2 comments:

  1. Scott - Hooray...tonight you will be IV free! Must be a great feeling! My thoughts and prayers are with you and Liz. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    We have some news, Mike & Tiffani are Engaged. We are very happy for them, hope it works as well for him as it has for you and Betty. Love Ya
    Take care and God Bless
    Donnie & Sue

    ReplyDelete