Saturday, March 3, 2012

So far so good. Today I get both platelets and blood, my marrow is already nearly depleted, my white count is .1  That means if I'm going to get fever and chills it should be starting soon.  I was told the second round usually goes a little better.  I made it since the 22nd without an additional red blood transfusion.  I was very happy with that.  Dilbert and I are picking up where we left off.  He is once again my constant companion.  I currently have three pumps running, one is not, but I did have all four going at one time.  I'm just trying to get the full experience here.
God Bless,
Scott

Today's Pic - Goldeneye
Not much in the way of birds to see down here, pigeons, crows, 1 cardnial, sparrows. Down by the water there are ducks, Scott said they are Goldeneyes and they have them in Manitowoc too.
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment