Sunday, March 4, 2012

Still feeling good.  I'm a little more tired, but that is to be expected.  No blood products today.  Just a nice lazy Sunday.  I'm not sure if you are getting replies, but I have been replying to some comments, but I learned that many are not getting my replies.  If you want to e-mail I'm at bikereider@yahoo.com.  I like the blog because if I don't feel like it I don't feel like I have to respond.  I get all the comments to my email so I see them all.  Thanks again for all the prayers and support.  I can't possibly lose to this cancer with all the people praying for me.
God Bless,
Scott

1 comment:

  1. Scott, glad to hear that you are feeling good yet. I guess when you start feeling crappy just remember the chemo is doing it's job! Glad to hear Betty will be more comfortable with the items that were brought to her. I told Ryan your planned return and he still did not believe me. I asked him if he ever thought maybe you were pulling his leg a little. Then he saw the light. Take care you two, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Steve and Carol

    ReplyDelete