Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good Day All,
Lazy Sunday, slept in, well kinda.  Rode the bike later than usual and the sun was shining on me through the window.  What a wonderful feeling!!  Erica and Rachel are coming back today and then heading back home this afternoon.  It was great to give them a hug and visit.  Then Betty and Karen took them out for a while last night.  Big City girls they are not.  So I think its day ten from the start of chemo, the chemo itself should now be all out of my body, and I have to patiently wait for the bone marrow biopsy on Thursday.  Gene, I had two above me when I woke up this morning so I guess one is the one you sent and the other must be mine.  What a peaceful way to wake up.  I actually saw them briefly.  Great peace!  We had communion together for the first time in nearly three years. That was nice.
God Bless
Scott

1 comment:

  1. Scott - you are such an inspiration! Your sense of humor and positive attitude will make all the difference in the world. Hugs to you and Liz!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete