Saturday, April 28, 2012

I get my third round in ten minutes.  Tomorrow will be the last chemo day.  Then two days rest, I'm a good rester.  I got nuasea for the first time this morning, not bad, just noticable.  I'm on a different chemo combination so that probably has something to do with it.  I told Doctor Olga that this was going to be a breeze, she started to say something I asked her to just nod yes.  I lost some mental capacity last time and I may be ADD noe, do you smell bacon??  Oh well, all is well so far and I hope the same for all of you.

God Bless,
This is for Steve and Jeff...he is practicing...watch out.

Scott


Fly of the Day
Getting better at this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott, is that a picture of Wii Tennis Scott! If it is Carlos and I are scared. I was wondering, does he throw his racket too? Good luck with the rest of your chemo. We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete